Monday 9 January 2017

My Self

My name is Gunta, to be full S. Gunata Prajna Putra Sakri. I am a 5th Grader in Primary SchoolI have so many friends in school, and also... many good teachers.

Speaking of Friends... i have around 7 pets, The seven are mostly Dogs.... and Puppies....

They are named Sammy, Smoky, Zora, Tyson, Troll, Toothsie, and Taylor. And also speaking of Pets i have also 3 family members in my family. They are My Mom, Dad and me.

 My Favorite Lesson in School is Computer and Science. The Reason why i like those lesson is because in Computer we can type a lot in the Keyboard and i like typing in Keyboards and the reason why i like Science is because there is a lot of terrific things to learn and observe.

My Favorite things to do are playing my Computer and play outside. Sometimes i also like to Draw when i am bored.

My Favorite Food are Salmon. I like it most when i eat it alone when it's raw.

My Celebrity are mostly Youtubers. I like Ssundee the most. Some day i want to be both Scientist and Youtuber.



No comments:

Post a Comment